Look good for less with savings on glasses, prescription sunglasses & contact lenses
Book your eye test today
What can you save?
• Plus, get every additional pair of glasses or prescription sunglasses ½ price
For your little ones, we also offer a £50 discount on all our kids’ glasses to anyone under the age of 19 and in full time education. Explore our new kid's frames featuring Paw Patrol & Peppa Pig including a selection of free glasses if you are eligible to the NHS eye care voucher.
Choosing your frames
Our frames are available to purchase in store where one of our frame stylists will help you find a pair (or pairs) that you love. In the meantime, you can browse our styles online before you try them on in store. Browse glasses or browse sunglasses.
The lowdown on contact lenses
If contact lenses are your thing, you can use your 10% discount in store across our range which includes dailies, monthlies, multi-focals, vari-focals and transitions. Find out more.
How to claim your student discount
• Your discount will be applied in store when you present a valid NUS card or other official student ID at the checkout
• You’ll also need a prescription dated within the last two years from us or another provider
• If you need a new prescription you can book an eye test with us
More discounts for students
Link your student ID to your Boots Advantage Card for 10% discount at Boots stores and on boots.com so you can save on your health and beauty haul too!
- A 10% discount will be applied when you purchase a complete pair of glasses, prescription sunglasses or contact lenses (excluding Contact Lens Rewards Plan payments) on presentation of a valid NUS card or other official student identification
- Valid on 1st pair only and can be used with our half price additional pairs offer but not in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer excludes our £40 and £50 frame range, ready-made reading glasses, kid's glasses, reglazes, safety eyewear, accessories and non-prescription sunglasses
- Discount is not transferable, cannot be used retrospectively and no cash alternative is available