Please register your interest to receive updates about the programme and the other services we offer.
Boots HealthcarePlan Corporate Eyecare
Help to look after your employees' eyesight with our fully digital scheme that's suitable for all business types
At Boots Opticians, we know you need a simple way to offer eyecare to your employees. That's why we've partnered with ASE Corporate Eyecare to provide the HealthcarePlan Corporate Eyecare scheme.
Why does your company need corporate eyecare?
Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations were introduced in 1992 to improve conditions for all employees who work with Visual Display Units (VDUs), such as a computer, and who require safety glasses.
What does this mean for your business?
The welfare of your employees' eyesight is your responsibility. The HealthcarePlan Corporate Eyecare scheme can ensure your legal requirements are met, whilst offering a benefit that many employees value highly as part of their employee benefits scheme.
Your company is obliged to provide the following for employees who regularly use VDUs at work:
• A full eye examination from a qualified optometrist
• Subsequent eye examinations at regular intervals as specified by the examining optometrist (normally every two years)
• VDU glasses (single vision, bifocal or varifocal glasses) if they are necessary for work
• Safety glasses (single vision, bifocal or varifocal glasses) if they are necessary for work
What are the benefits of our corporate eyecare scheme?
The HealthcarePlan Corporate Eyecare scheme has easy to control costs with plans that include:
• Eye checks including digital retinal photography
• VDU glasses
• Safety glasses
• Driver packages
Other benefits include:
• Online service with virtually no administration
• The scheme is easy to explain to your employees
• The scheme is easy to operate if you have multi-site locations
• Access to nationwide branches of Boots Opticians
• Thorough and professional eye examinations from experienced optometrists
Looking for more information?
*Call charges apply. Check with your phone provider for details.